Creating a connected workshop
So to increase your aftersales revenue, you need to maximise the value of every interaction you have with your customers.
VHC Touch is everything you need to increase the profitability of your Vehicle Health Checks, at the touch of a button.
Designed for mobile tablet devices, it guides Technicians and Service Advisors through the VHC process using the latest touch screen technology. The entire workflow can be completed on the tablet, including presenting a quote to your customers for their authorisation.
Here are some great reasons to use VHC Touch
- Full DMS Integration: No more re-keying, VHC Touch automatically syncs with Autoline to update both the repair order and the CRM record.
- Compatibility: VHC Touch can be used on any tablet device, including iPad adn Android operating systems.
- Ease if use: Pre-designed workflows can be created on the tablet device for service technicians to follow.
- Secure more follow up work: Create a quote using real time pricing information and labour rates from the DMS on the tablet screen.
- E-signature technology: allow the customer to authorise any work immediately and sign on the screen.
- Improve Customer follow up: Set reminders to follow up with your customers about deferred work.
1. The VHC Touch workflow
VHC Touch has been created with efficiency and profitability in mind. The application is fully integrated with Autoline and the workflows can be customised to meet the needs of your dealership.
Everyone knows that VHC’s take time and only payback if a customer agrees to any necessary or follow up work, so VHC Touch incorporates a customer-facing decision process to help you get authorisation right away.
Bring connectivity and efficiency to your Vehicle Health Checks (VHC).
- No more pens
- No more paper
- No more double-keying
There is a better way.